Birds of Tropical Paradise and Botanical Garden
If you are vacationing in Puerto Vallarta and you love birds, count yourself lucky! In this paradise there are nearly 350 bird species in varied ecosystems and habitats. Green Jay, Tropical Kingbird, San Blas Jay, Yellow-winged Cacique, Social Flycatcher, Golden-cheeked Woodpecker and Russet-crowned Motmot are all common sightings in the area. Our first stop is Mismaloya and our adventure begins amid the tropical deciduous forest, arrive to a parking spot and having a light breakfast among sightings of Hummingbirds, Robins, Happy Wrens, Parakeets, Kiskadees, Flycatchers, Motmots, Sparrows, Inca Doves, Woodpeckers, among others. Masked Tityra, Squirrel Cuckoo, Orange-fronted Parakeets, Russet-crowned Motmot and possible the Military Macaws among many others.
- 6:30 am –Meet at Marina Vallarta (Ecotours office Proa loc. 20)
- 7:00 am – Meet at Downtown (lobby Cathedral hotel, Agustin Rodriguez corner & Hidalgo # 166)
- 7:15 am – Meet at Conchas Chinas (Outside OXXO grocery store )
- 2:30 pm – Return to Puerto Vallarta.
Save booking onlineBirds of Tropical Paradise and Botanical Garden
Adults +12 years Kids 4-11 years
$90 USD $75 USD
$81 USD $67.50 USD
Wednesday and Friday.
• Expert birding bilingual guide
• Visit to Los Veranos and Botanical Garden
• Binoculars & Telescope and check list
• Field guides
• Small groups
• Ground transportation in A/C vans from meeting point
• Continental Breakfast
• Bottled water
• Snacks at the Botanical Garden
* Entrace to the botanical garden $ 8 usd
What to Bring:
Binoculars, comfortable clothes and shoes, insect repellent, camera, hat and birding spirit are all essential!