Hiking and Snorkeling
Discover places of unique beauty
- 8:15 am – Meet at Nuevo Vallarta (outside Guadalajara Pharmacy)
- 8:30 am – Meet at Marina Vallarta (Ecotours office Proa loc. 20)
- 9:00 am – Meet at Downtown (lobby Cathedral hotel, Agustin Rodriguez corner & Hidalgo # 166)
- 9:15 am – Meet at Conchas Chinas (Outside OXXO grocery store )
- 9:30 am – Meet at Mismaloya (Jacalito restaurant). Continue transfer to Boca de Tomatlan
- 9:45 am – We start hiking toward our snorkeling destination.
- 12:00 pm – Enjoy a picnic style lunch at the beach.
- 2:00 pm – Return to Puerto Vallarta.
• Cancellations 72 hrs in advance 100 % refund
• Cancellations 48 hrs in advance 50% refund
• Cancellations the day of tour or no shows or be late, forfeit the entire amount, No refund
• Activities may be changed due to weather conditions (hurricane, storm)
• All guests are required to sign an acknowledgement of risk.
• All tours are non-refundable once taken.
Save booking online
Adults +12 years Kids 4-11 years
$69 USD $55 USD
$62.10 USD $49.50 USD
Activity level: Active
Distance round trip: 4 miles.
Good physical condition, Guests must be able to walk over packed dirt, gravel and inclines during the hike. For safety reasons expecting mothers, person with high blood pressure (hypertension), person with back, heart, neck or knees problems.
For snorkeling, all the participants should to know swim. Kids under 6 years old.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday Late departures available for Cruise ship passengers. Check our Trips for Cruise Ships section.
• Leader Expedition
• Snorkeling gear and fish identification charts
• Possible manta ray and sea turtle sightings
• Small groups
• Deli-style Lunch
• Ground transportation in A/C vans
• Deli-style Lunch (granola bars, baguette sandwich and beverages).
What to Bring:
Bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, hat, teva sandals, shorts and camera.