Sea Kayaking or SUP Board & Snorkeling Combo
Towards the south coast, we can find the fishing village, where we take our kayaks or SUP to begin our paddling adventure towards our snorkeling destination, a beautiful small soft-sanded beach. In the clear waters of this paradise it is possible to find multicolored fish, rays, starfish, eels and urchins, among other marine life.
After snorkeling we’ll take a break to enjoy a well deserved picnic style lunch at the beach and gain energies for kayaking back to Boca, as we like to call it. Our sea kayak tour, is ideal for any type of paddler, we welcome both beginners and expert kayakers.
This is also a good option for Family trips. We hope you’ll join us for a sea kayaking & snorkeling combo adventure you’ll never forget.
- 8:15 am – Meet at Nuevo Vallarta (outside Guadalajara Pharmacy)
- 8:30 am – Meet at Marina Vallarta (Ecotours office Proa loc. 20)
- 9:00 am – Meet at Downtown (lobby Cathedral hotel, Agustin Rodriguez corner & Hidalgo # 166)
- 9:15 am – Meet at Conchas Chinas (Outside OXXO grocery store )
- 9:30 am – Meet at Mismaloya (Jacalito restaurant). Continue transfer to Boca de Tomatlan
- 9:45 am – We start to paddle toward our snorkeling destination.
- 12:00 pm – Enjoy a picnic style lunch at the beach.
- 1:30 pm – Return to Puerto Vallarta.
Save booking onlineSea Kayaking or SUP Board & Snorkeling Combo
Price per person:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday Late departures available for Cruise ship passengers. Check our Trips for Cruise Ships section.
For safety reasons expecting mothers, person with back, heart or neck problems. Kids under 8 years old. Maximum weight is 250 lbs.
• Biologists and Naturalists bilingual guides
• Seat on top kayaks
• Snorkeling gear and fish identification charts
• Possible manta ray and sea turtle sightings
• Small groups and personal attention
• Light Lunch in Colomitos cove.
• Ground transportation in A/C vans
• Light lunch (granola bars, baguette sandwich and beverages).
What to bring:
Bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, hat, teva sandals, shorts and camera. Kids must be minimum 8 years old. Maximum weight limit 280 pounds.