Sea Turtles Ecovolunteer
What You Do to Save the World’s Endangered Species Today Will Be Treasured by Your Children Tomorrow
A truly unique night adventure! Join a team of dedicated biologist and conservationists; help us as we help one of the planet’s Jurassic survivors. Our adventure permits you to be involved with the biologist daily activities to conserve this endangered species.
We´ll visit a pioneer turtle camp where the biologist give a brief explanation about the olive ridley sea turtle, then we´ll beach patrol in search of egg-laying turtles and recollect the eggs and take them to the nursery nest. Participate and support this conservation project being an eco-volunteer for a day.
(From July to October)
- 9:00 pm – Meet at Ecotours Marina office in Marina Vallarta (Proa loc. 20)
- 12:30 pm (midnight) – End of the tour (aprox)
CHILDREN OVER 8 YEARS OLD
Save booking onlineSea Turtles Ecovolunteer
Price per person
$50 USD Children over 8 years old
July 01 to October 31
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY
• Visit to sea turtle camp
• Lecture about Sea Turtles.
• Visit a Sea Turtle Nursery
• Hatchling release into the ocean. (tentative)
• Group transportation
• Biologist guide
• Donation to the Olive Ridley Turtle Research & Conservation Project in the Bay
• Hatchling release certificate
What to Bring:
Shorts or long pants, raincoats, comfortable shoes, camera. / No flash photography.