Sierra del Vallejo Tropical Bird
Area: Riviera Nayarit
For those who love to watch birds: Sierra del Vallejo, Guamuchilito & Rancho Los Pinos, 3 different habitats. Tropical forest & Dry Forest birds in one morning! Sierra del Vallejo located inland from the town of Nuevo Vallarta.
On the tropical deciduous forest we’ll enjoy a light breakfast among sightings of Citreoline trogon, grey hawk, sinaloa wren, painted bunting, russet-crowned motmot, boat-bill heron, green kingfisher, Elegant quail, squirrel cuckoo, Pigmy owl, warblers, woodpeckers, more than 40 species per day.
- 6:30 am – Meet Ecotours Marina office in Marina Vallarta (Proa loc. 20)
- 6:45 am – Nuevo Vallarta Pick up. Meet outside Guadalajara Pharmacy
- 7:00 am – Bucerias Pick up. Meet outside Pie in the Sky Bakery in front of Royal Decameron Hotel
- 2:00 pm – Return to Puerto Vallarta
Save booking onlineSierra del Vallejo Tropical Bird
Adults +12 years Kids 4-11 years
$90 USD $75 USD
$81 USD $67.50 USD
Wednesday and Friday. We’ll recommend you the best birding trip depending on birds location and season.
• Expert birding bilingual guide
• Visit to Sierra del Vallejo (Guamuchil and Los Pinos Ranch)
• Binoculars, telescope and check list
• Field guides
• Small groups
• Ground transportation in A/C vans from meeting point
• Continental Breakfast and beverages
• Bottled water
What to Bring:
All terrain shoes or tennis shoes, insect repellent, hat or cap, camera and binoculars.